Sebastian Stan

Xanthe Home Forums Actor Appreciation Sebastian Stan

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Xanthe
      Keymaster

I am currently totally inspired by Sebastian Stan. I first noticed him in Once Upon a Time a few years ago, and then watched him in Political Animals where he played an angsty gay character. I’ve been following him for ages  but after he played another angsty character in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, the internet went nuts for him and there are SO many gorgeous pics of him around! I’m posting a few here – feel free to join in.

BTW, I have cast Sebastian, in my head, as the character Alexander in my new trilogy, Slavecatcher *g*. He’s got just the right combo of bratty, angsty and beautiful going on!

Sebastian Stan Clothing

tumblr_n3qr2ej0VX1roz8hko1_500

tumblr_n3p520USoq1qc2fi0o3_500

tumblr_mfh09xiRa31qbafeuo1_500

tumblr_n6e5rzPDsz1tyl4imo1_500

tumblr_n4g486QQZF1qe8a0fo1_500

Anonymous
      Inactive

He’s lovely, isn’t he? He’s a fantastic actor and seems like he’s a lovely person as well. The first thing I saw him in was the first Captain America movie but since then I’ve gone back and watched a lot of his previous work. Political Animals was amazing. It’s hard to believe it didn’t get picked up for a second season. The Covenant… he’s beautiful and shirtless in it. That’s the kindest thing I can think of to say about it. He’s certainly the best thing about the movie.

I’ll certainly have him in mind when reading Slavecatcher!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

He is just gorgeous! There is something about him – when he first came onscreen as Jefferson in OUAT, I was all ‘who is THAT?!” and I watched Political Animals because I thought the gay ‘first son’ in the White House was such an awesome idea, and he was so fantastic in the role. I have no idea why that didn’t get a 2nd season as I thought it was excellent. He’s really got ‘something’ – I had been busy muttering about him and posting pics of him for ages and nobody seemed to know who he was, and the TWS came along and he was *everywhere* so I was spoilt for choice with pics. I love it because there seem to be photos to illustrate every scene Alex is in Slavecatcher *g*, so it’s easy to visualise! In my fantasy, SC will get made into a TV show, with him and Daniel Craig playing the leads *ggg*. A girl can dream!

I wish him a long and successful career – it’s lovely to follow him in what he’s doing. Did you see him in Law and Order? He was so young and not at all the sex god he grows into later! LOL!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I haven’t seen his Law & Order episode, but since the show is on almost a hundred times a week it shouldn’t be that hard to find! I’ll keep an eye out for it. I did go through a lot of his movies that were available from the library. Here’s hoping that his popularity means that Kings will get a DVD release.

Now I’m regretting not watching OUAT but even though I enjoyed the pilot somewhat I just couldn’t see how they could sustain it for a long-running series. He looks adorable, however. His costumes were marvelous!

Anonymous
      Inactive

<p><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Very wonderful informative post. I appreciated on your work and looking forward to your next post.</span></p>

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons