9 X 02 – Restless – Episode Discussion

Xanthe Home Forums TV Fandoms NCIS 9 X 02 – Restless – Episode Discussion

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

That’s true … they could very easily take it to the extreme … So far though, I’m loving what they’re doing this season, especially with Tony

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Discuss Restless here!

Anonymous
      Inactive

This episode amazed me!! I loved seeing that side of Tony … seeing that vulnerable side to him. I’ve been so tired of the writers forcing playboy!Tony down our throats .. I love seeing a slightly vulnerable!Tony (not to mention that Tibbs moment at the end) :D

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I loved it too! That revelation at the end was a total game changer for *everything* we know about Tony!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve got my fingers crossed that they’re going to tread lightly, there, though. It would be too easy to go overboard.

Anonymous
      Inactive

<p>Avoid falling for scams that promise quick riches for students. Legitimate businesses for students include part-time jobs, internships, or even starting a side hustle like selling handmade crafts or offering graphic design services. Research any opportunity thoroughly to protect yourself from fraudulent schemes.</p>

Anonymous
      Inactive

<p>Explore the realm of essay writing with WritePaperFor.Me, a trusted platform that offers comprehensive assistance. This webpage can assist you in crafting top-notch essays, providing valuable insights and expert guidance for academic success.</p>

Anonymous
      Inactive

<p>How do sex dolls that perform oral sex compare to real women?</p>
      <p>First of all, sex dolls require lubricant during oral sex, but real women do not need oil. Real women naturally produce saliva, which acts as a lubricant during oral sex, making the oral sex experience more fun.</p>

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons