9 X 10 – Sins of the Father

Xanthe Home Forums TV Fandoms NCIS 9 X 10 – Sins of the Father

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Xanthe
      Keymaster

I thought this episode was really good!
      I loved Dorney – he was hilarious. I adored the bit about him dressing up as Gibbs to seduce Susan! LOL! And I loved that it was Tony who solved the case and rescued his father by doing some good old fashioned police work of the type he’s really good at – bit disappointed the others didn’t do this as it seems really obvious.
      I loved that it was a real Tony/Gibbs/Snr episode. The way Tony waltzes in to Gibbs’s place at the end is so much as if he lives there. I’m convinced that when his dad didn’t show for dinner he took “Stagecoach” over to Gibbs’s house and they watched it together! How else would Gibbs know what the movie was!
      I’m glad that there was a reason for Snr’s amnesia – that he was drugged. I loved that Tony finally DOES get a chance to tell his dad he loves him without it having to be a big emotional scene for him.
      Love the idea of Gibbs, Senior and Tony spending Thanksgiving together. And I love that Gibbs allowed Snr to stay with him for Tony’s sake, not Snr’s – the pep talk he gave Snr was spot on.
      This episode finally moved the Tony/Snr relationship on a bit and was much better than the awful Broken Arrow. I loved that Snr wasn’t just being comedy dad – I hated it when they did that with him. And I liked that we saw some real depth and caring in the father/son relationship. It’s still fragile but there’s something starting to build there and Gibbs is really helping them with that.
      I loved the Tony/Abby scene – it angers me that the show has spent so little time on that relationship over the past few years because they have such a sweet chemistry – much better than Tony has with Ziva. I loved that there was no Tiva in this episode – Tony goes to Abby and Tim to try and wheedle info from them but never Ziva. She was bearable because she was just investigating and not arching her eyebrows at every man in sight and doing her smirky smug face.
      This was a really good ep. NCIS doesn’t really wow me any more but as entertainment this was hugely enjoyable.

Anonymous
      Inactive

ok now i’m chewing my nails wating for the ep to download! I couldn’t find my usual Monday source :/

Anonymous
      Inactive

I liked this one, too, for all the reasons that Xanthe has already pointed out. I also quite liked the little scuffle between Tim and Tony over the file, and Tim’s concern about Gibbs’s reaction if he finds out he’s shared anything with Tony (because of course Tim knows Gibbs would spank him!). And there’s NO WAY that Gibbs is really going to ‘ignore’ Tony disobeying him like that!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I look forward to seeing the post ep spanky fic then! LOL! Spank Tony! Spank him! Oh, and Dorney – spank Dorney too! LOL!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I really love how comfortable Tony seems to be in Gibbs home. It just seems to make their relationship that bit more obvious to me ;)
      And we all know that blanket and pillow are for Tony so he can curl up after a session with Gibbs [insert image of sexy well spanked well used sub with his head on Gibbs lap as he sleeps here]
      And I’m so so glad there were no put downs by Snr for his son. Somehow I think Gibbs made him know he wouldn’t put up with any more of them.
      Oh! and Tony being handed the boxes of cold cases? Well in my world thats a heads up to ‘Damage’. Gibbs keeping his boy in the office so he’s there if Tony freaks out … because he could have MADE Tony take time off.
      So all in all I had a good time watching and letting my imagination go where it wanted to :)
      I thought of Damage too re the Cold Cases! Hee! And I love the image of Tony curling up on Gibbs’s lap after a nice, hard spanking and a bout of hot, hard sex after *g*. That sub knows where he belongs! That’s why he keeps going there after work – he might not have completely moved in but he’s definitely sleeping there more often than not these days!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I liked a lot. The Tony/snr interaction, the Tony/Gibbs interaction and expecially the Gibbs/Snr interaction – it all just felt right; which is something that has been missing from the last few eps.
      I couldn’t help the grin on my face at the start when Tony pointed out the chain of command (or rather, the down hill gradient where shit rolls).
      Though, srsly, what’s with Gibbs sleeping on the couch? He ‘always racks (there)’? Since when?
      They’ve been hinting at this with Gibbs for awhile – I just don’t understand what the signficance is! Or the whole “not a guest room anymore” thing – it’s like there are no bedrooms left in the house! What has he done? Turn them all into dungeons?! *g*.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I thought of Damage too re the Cold Cases! Hee! And I love the image of Tony curling up on Gibbs’s lap after a nice, hard spanking and a bout of hot, hard sex after *g*. That sub knows where he belongs! That’s why he keeps going there after work – he might not have completely moved in but he’s definitely sleeping there more often than not these days!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

They’ve been hinting at this with Gibbs for awhile – I just don’t understand what the signficance is! Or the whole “not a guest room anymore” thing – it’s like there are no bedrooms left in the house! What has he done? Turn them all into dungeons?! *g*.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Oh yes! I LOVED the Tony/Abby scene – those two have such a sweet friendship and it’s absolutely CRIMINAL that the show has ignored it for so many years :-( . Especially when what they give us instead is Tiva dreck and that’s a pairing with zero chemistry .

Anonymous
      Inactive

I really love how comfortable Tony seems to be in Gibbs home. It just seems to make their relationship that bit more obvious to me ;)
      And we all know that blanket and pillow are for Tony so he can curl up after a session with Gibbs [insert image of sexy well spanked well used sub with his head on Gibbs lap as he sleeps here]
      And I’m so so glad there were no put downs by Snr for his son. Somehow I think Gibbs made him know he wouldn’t put up with any more of them.
      Oh! and Tony being handed the boxes of cold cases? Well in my world thats a heads up to ‘Damage’. Gibbs keeping his boy in the office so he’s there if Tony freaks out … because he could have MADE Tony take time off.
      So all in all I had a good time watching and letting my imagination go where it wanted to :)

Anonymous
      Inactive

I was SO thrilled with the Tony and Abby scene and the Ducky and Senior scene. Fantastic, both of them!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I loved this epi as well…I was totally into the chemistry between Gibbs and Tony. Gibbs is really protective of Tony (yes I rewatched the opening scene when Gibbs drags Tony away from the crime scene several times) and I absolutely adore how Gibbs will put his foot in anyones ass who messes with his boy. Doesn’t matter who it is. Even when Vance asks Gibbs what he’s going to do with Tony, since he obeyed a direct order and all that…Gibbs says he’s gonna ignore it, and Vance is totally not shocked by that answer.
      Love it. Gibbs can be such a momma bear when it comes to Tony.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons