9×04 Enemy On The Hill

Xanthe Home Forums TV Fandoms NCIS 9×04 Enemy On The Hill

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Loved this episode!
      Loved the’ hiding in plain sight’ reference. Tony thinking the guy was smart just like he had been in our wonderful BDSM world. Sam maybe they read your story! ;)
      Nice to see the joking but clever detective back. No Ziva luv mush! Lots of pretty eye contact between Gibbs and Tony and Tony’s need to be the one to help Gibbs the most easily spotted.
      And a nice reference to the team being family. Gibbs family.
      Lordy I hope the good stuff continues.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I’m so glad you started this thread, Haggy. I was going to do it myself but I’ve been away for a couple of days!
      Heh – I love it when they make the characters say titles of my fic *g*. Hiding in Plain Sight…*g*. Next we need him to say “The First Collar” and then we’ll know the writers read (and love!) kinky fanfic! LOL!
      I really enjoyed this ep – both the mystery AND the Abby stuff. I love the way Gibbs/McGee/Tony work as a three man team. And I’m preferring the role Ziva has taken so far this season although I might give next week’s Ziva-centric episode a miss. I have no tolerance left for the character these days although if she continues to be better written then that might change.
      I really loved that we’re seeing some Abby back story. I like that it’s an ongoing mystery too! And it’s always lovely to see Gibbs giving out cuddles *g*.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I was giggling when they said ‘Hiding in Plain Sight’!!! I was like … Xanthe!!!!
      And both stories were amazing … I loved the mystery that was the main story, as well as Abby’s backstory … I love finding out more about the characters I love :D … and anytime Gibbs gets to be Pappa Bear and give cuddles (and wear glasses!) is a good thing!!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

does any body else think that Tony is a genius or was neglected as a child or SOMETHING? I mean it is like he had to learn how to pass as “normal” and sometimes he gets it a little wrong? Gibbs knows this and that is why he gets all those head slaps – so he modifies his behavior before anyone figures out just how nuts he is *grin*
      come on …. they make fun of his movie references….but that is a LOT of movies to have watched and remember….it’s like it is his memory retrieval method or he does it because if he didn’t people might (a) figure out how smart he is or (b) call him a freak!
      PS…Tony is totally my fav. character.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I liked this episode, there were a couple little twists that I didn’t see coming and that’s always fun. It was great to see Abby a little more, but I was disappointed in the end. It was just all too fast. I know, it’s a normal TV thing, but it would have been nice if last episode Abby made a comment about donating a kidney or going in for tests or something and then finding out someone matched her, etc. I’m also a tiny bit annoyed that she still dresses like she did ten years ago. I know she looks great, but I don’t know any Goths that dress like that after their mid-20’s. There’s still a kind of Goth chic to their attire, but there comes a time when the dog collars and the platform boots are embarrassing. Same with pigtails. I like Abby but it just bugs me that they’ve still got her stuck in her mid-twenties when she’s pushing her mid-forties; it’d be nice if there were an episode where Abby has an epiphany and decides it’s time to grow up. (Kinda like she did in “Two Masters”…) Pauley said that one of her scenes had the crew crying but I can’t figure out which one that could have been. I mean, I usually cry at commercials but there wasn’t a moment of her on screen that had me even misting up. Am I too cynical?

Anonymous
      Inactive

<p>Discover excellence in academic writing at check more information. With skilled writers and a commitment to quality, it’s the best destination for top-notch papers tailored to your academic needs.</p>

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons