Characters who should never be slashed…!!!

Xanthe Home Forums BDSM, Slash & Spanking Characters who should never be slashed…!!!

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Xanthe
      Keymaster

This thread arose out of a discussion with UprightIguana about characters she could never see slashed.
      I’m not sure where I sit on this topic, because I often can see the slash even when I have zero interest in reading or writing it myself!
      I must admit I’m not wildly keen on slash pairings that are largely adversarial – I did write some Skinner/Krycek but most of the time I had to redeem Krycek to make it work. I prefer my slash pairings to exhibit friendship and affection onscreen – that’s more important to me than ‘sexual tension’ which I think is often good old fashioned hatred that people like to intrepret as something more sizzling – *ggg*.
      So, are there any characters I WOULDN’T slash…hmmm…well, there are some I wouldn’t WANT to but I’m struggling to think of any who are so HET that I just can’t see them that way! LOL!

Anonymous
      Inactive

In The West Wing, I never could slash Jed much. Yours are the only stories I’ve ever read slashing Jed. And I can’t slash Toby. Ever.
      The X-Files – Cancerman. Ugh. shiver :o
      In Supernatural, aside from the brothers because they’re brothers, I can’t slash Bobby either. Dean and Castiel, however, I have no problem with :D . I even wrote one. ;D ;D
      And my usual list – John Crichton (Farscape), Malcolm Reynolds (Firefly), Sheldon Cooper (Big Bang Theory), Jack Bauer (24), Bill Adama, Apollo, Starbuck, Helo, Saul Tigh, and Galen Tyrol (Battlestar Galactica), everyone else is up for grabs, too. 8)

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Toby! You’re right – SHUDDER! He should NEVER BE SLASHED!!!
      But what? No Cancerman/Bill Mulder slash?! *ggg*

Anonymous
      Inactive

No to Mal Reynolds? I’ve read some seriously great stuff that has him paired with men. thetenthmuse has some brilliant fic, if you don’t mind the rec.
      I find myself utterly incapible of slashing Vance (NCIS). He and his wife are just too awesome together for it to enter my thoughts. As for anyone else… hmm… this may take some thought.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I can’t read anything to do with Criminal Minds slash. Maybe the material of the show is too dark for me to fnd the slashy but I just can’t imagine slash with anyone on that show.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons