Does anyone have an opinion on who the most disruptive sub is?

Xanthe Home Forums BDSM, Slash & Spanking Does anyone have an opinion on who the most disruptive sub is?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I would think its quite a close call through all Sam’s BDSM universe and crossovers but surely one causes more trouble than most ;)
      Mike at the moment is still an unknown, mouthy but so far quiet and pretty well behaved. So out of fox, Tony and our resident grumbler Rodney who gets into the most trouble overall?

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I think it’s Fox. He is always tearing off on personal crusades and quests in order to find his missing sister or nail the conspiracy, even when Walter (and others!) tell him not to. I kind of admire that, but the “trust no-one” tag would make him a very hard sub to work with!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would tend to agree. Poor Fox has a complete disregard for his own safety and leaps from crusade to crusade. I don’t think he means to scare Skinner as much but he is completely unaware of his own self worth and the pain that puting himself in danger causes his Dom. Tony is just as brave and will dive in where angels fear to tread (mostly) but he will give thought to what impact his decisions make. And the impact Gibbs will have on his ass ;)
      And Rodney, well what can I say. He’s brave (ish) lol in the right circumstances but I doubt John has to worry about the adorable grouchy geek going all Rambo very often. John’s biggest challenge is quieting down that machine of a mind which rarely rests. That in itself is a massive responsibility given that Rodney can get into all sorts of trouble just by doing Maths!

Anonymous
      Inactive

As much as I love Tony, no one can get into as much trouble as Fox Mulder. 24/7 was an AMAZING fic (and I’m NOT an X-Files fan), and I loved reading about all his mis-adventures and the way Skinner handled it. Yeah, Fox definitely deserves the name “Brat.”

Anonymous
      Inactive

At the moment I’d say Fox – his crusade will one day give skinner a heart attack (or a very sore hand :spank: ).
      I wouldn’t discount Mike just yet though – the amount of troble he’s gotten into in cannon (let’s face it, he entered a job interview under a fake name and with a breifcase full of weed) tells me that he is going to be full of trouble for his Dom – and Harvey will probably love it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Tony. Hands down. Its part of his charm, and I think Gibbs knows that. Tony’s got BRAT written all over him, and I love it. ;D

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons