Favourite spanky couple?

Xanthe Home Forums BDSM, Slash & Spanking Favourite spanky couple?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Xanthe
      Keymaster

Which couple work best in spanky terms? I really like Gibbs/DiNozzo because we see actual pseudo-spanking on the show via the headslaps.
      Harvey/Mike works well for me too because they seem to actually be IN a D/s relationship on the show!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Gibbs and DiNozzo for me

Anonymous
      Inactive

I also like Gibbs/Tony as a spanky couple too – purely because it’s right there in front of you with the headslaps.
      I could say the same for John/Rodney too. It’s not so obvious on the show (unlike Gibbs & Tony) but we know that John is the only one who can bring Rodney into line – it has shown again & again!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

And I do love the idea of John being the one who can make Rodney switch off by means of a nice, warm spanking *g*.
      Oh yeah! That’s a lovely image! :-D

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Well with Gibbs and Tony it IS actually canon in my view, because of the headslaps!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well, Gibbs and Tony are the only ones who have really inspired my Muse to write, so I think they win. But I have lots of others that I like to imagine/read about!
      This is probably the ‘wrong’ part of the forum to point it out (and feel free to spank me for it!) but… you do know that this forum might be a very *bad* thing, right? I can see myself spending waaaaay too much

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Well, Gibbs and Tony are the only ones who have really inspired my Muse to write, so I think they win. But I have lots of others that I like to imagine/read about!
      This is probably the ‘wrong’ part of the forum to point it out (and feel free to spank me for it!) but… you do know that this forum might be a very *bad* thing, right? I can see myself spending waaaaay too much time here!
      HAH! We’ll happily spank you *g*. I agree re Gibbs and Tony – they are, to me, the spankiest couple I’ve seen onscreen because Gibbs headslaps Tony all the time and Tony is always so eager for Gibbs’s attention. It’s just not a stretch at all to imagine Gibbs throwing Tony over his knee in exasperation and spanking him and Tony LOVING it *g* And sort of hating it too but loving it as well!
      I love Harvey and Mike’s vibe too – that’s more D/s than specifically spanky but there’s lots of spanky potential in there too :-)
      Talking of your muse – I hope she’s busy spanking people as we speak! LOL!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Why yes, actually, she *is*…

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Why yes, actually, she *is*…
      EXCELLENT! Squee!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’d have to go with Gibbs/Dinozzo because of the headslaps but Harvey and Mike are a close second, especially after I watched that second episode! LOL

Anonymous
      Inactive

Gibbs/Tony – it’s cannon

Anonymous
      Inactive

Gibbs/Tony, Mulder/Skinner, Jim Ellison/Blair Sandburgh (Sentinel), and Duncan MacLeod/Richie (Highlander)

Anonymous
      Inactive

I gotta go with Gibbs/Tony.
      They got me into spanky and BDSM fanfic. The headslaps on the show are just like pseudo-spanks and I think Tony & Gibbs’ personalities work well together for a spanky good time. :spank:

Keymaster

I would have said Mulder/Skinner initially, but then Gibbs/Tony came along and with the added bonus of slaps on the show… well that sealed the deal
      which reminds me i got a buddy slap icon i should have added ages ago and just thought of it then

Xanthe
      Keymaster

:slaphead: :slaphead: :slaphead: :slaphead: :slaphead: :slaphead:
      Hee – great icon Jacci! I love the comedy of this one too – it’s very Gibbs/Tony!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons