first glimpse of Les Mis movie

Xanthe Home Forums Musical Theatre first glimpse of Les Mis movie

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I wasn’t at all expecting to see glimpses from the movie on tv today! It was just a shot of HJ and RC and a few seconds of Anne singing “I dreamed a dream” but still!!!!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

That’s so cool! On LJ I was given the link to these today:
      http://mediagallery.usatoday.com/Les+Miserables-From+Stage+to+Screen/G3938

Anonymous
      Inactive

First official trailer!!! It looks great

Xanthe
      Keymaster

OMG! Amazing! I can’t wait! Squeeeeee!

Anonymous
      Inactive

OMG, too! I love love love the barricade, that sweeping turning shot – guh! Has to top the hundreds of thousands of people in the world who have seen that barricade on stage. Also that shot of Valjean falling to his knees in the church, the extreme low angle, the sun streaming in through the stained glass behind him, again – guh!
      Now, I wanna hear Russell sing “Stars”.
      Is it Christmas yet?

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I KNOW! I love the summer but I SO want it to be xmas so I can see this! Squee! It’s going to be SO EPIC!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just saw Snow White and the Huntsman. 2X eye candy – great spfx and locations, and Chris Hemsworth. BUT! saw the Les Miz trailer in the previews, on the big screen, with great sound, no buffering pauses. All those shots look even greater on the big screen.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Oh my! I’d love to see it on the big screen! I wonder what movie I have to go and see in order to see it! LOL!

Anonymous
      Inactive

If it works like in the States, you’d have to see a Universal Picture. Like Snow White and the Huntsman. Or the upcoming The Bourne Legacy with Jeremy Renner. Saw the trailer for that, too, and it looks terrific, adding to the ‘verse of Jason Bourne, and happening during the events of The Bourne Ultimatum.
      I saw a Les Miz release date somewhere – Dec 14. (HuffingtonPost) In time for the Oscars.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I’m tempted to sit through Snow White if it means I can see the Les Mis trailer!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons