For Your Consideration ad – Patrick J. Adams

Xanthe Home Forums TV Fandoms Suits For Your Consideration ad – Patrick J. Adams

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I find it interesting that they’re pushing for both of them in the Best Lead Actor category. Probably due to the SAG nomination for PJA. Here’s hoping one of them gets a nomination!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I love pja but i hope gm gets the nomination (and wins!) because pja has had the sag award and i want gm to get something. Harvey is such a brilliant creation that he deserves it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I agree. As much as I adore PJA’s portrayal of Mike, GM is astonishing as Harvey. I’m a tiny bit hopeful simply because last year two of the six Emmy nominees for Best Actor in a Drama Series were from basic cable shows. There were two from pay cable and two from broadcast networks so it was pretty evening divided. The past couple of years there are three actors who are repeatedly nominated, so it’s only left three slots for other actors… at least Jon Hamm won’t be nominated this time because we didn’t have a new season of Mad Men last year. I’m pretty certain that Hugh Laurie, Steve Buscemi and Michael C. Hall will be nominated. (Just as I’m equally sure NCIS will be nominated for nada. ;) )
      Fingers crossed for Gabriel!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m going to play the Australian card; what’s an SGA?

Anonymous
      Inactive

*SAG
      I know what SGA is.

Keymaster

SAG = Screen Actors Guild (i think)
      …. glad i am not the only one that plays the Aussie card here LMAO

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Yup – Jacci is right – Screen Actor’s Guild. PJA won a very prestigious award with them recently. And I just think it’s Gabriel’s turn!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons