How can I clean my Epson WorkForce 500 Printer?

Xanthe Home Forums General Discussion How can I clean my Epson WorkForce 500 Printer?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

<p><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>The users often witness technical issues like </span><b>ink cartridges for epson workforce 500 printer</b><span style=”font-weight: 400;”> or they are sometimes unable to clean the Epson WorkForce 500. Now, to clean, you are supposed to follow and apply few important steps:</span></p>
      <p> </p>

<li style=”font-weight: 400;” aria-level=”1″><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Open the application folder</span>
        <li style=”font-weight: 400;” aria-level=”1″><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Now, open the Epson Printer utility</span>
        <li style=”font-weight: 400;” aria-level=”1″><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Now select WF 500 series </span>
        <li style=”font-weight: 400;” aria-level=”1″><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>And then click on OK button</span>
        <li style=”font-weight: 400;” aria-level=”1″><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Now, choose head cleaning</span>
        <li style=”font-weight: 400;” aria-level=”1″><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Then follow the onscreen instructions to start cleaning cycle </span>
        <li style=”font-weight: 400;” aria-level=”1″><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>And then wait for a minute</span>

<p><span style=”font-weight: 400;”> The users often witness technical issues like </span><b>Epson workforce 500 ink cartridges</b><span style=”font-weight: 400;”> which could be manually fixed as well. </span></p>

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons