Inspiring Bondage Pics – warning this board Not Safe For Work!

Xanthe Home Forums BDSM, Slash & Spanking Inspiring Bondage Pics – warning this board Not Safe For Work!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      Xanthe
      Keymaster

I found this and couldn’t stop looking at it. *Drool*! Anyone else got any beautiful men in bondage they want to share?! I like tasteful, arty ones the best – like the ones I’ve posted here. Ones that are evocative and tell a story.
      I love the hint of a spanked bum in this one!

Spanked Bum

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I love this one too – it’s like a slave in a crate awaiting sale. I have a whole story in my head about this one!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Aw – poor lost boy in bondage! I think he’s a new slave waiting for his master’s touch!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

And this – just..SIGH!

Anonymous
      Inactive

The boy in the cage is my favorite. He kinda reminds me of a young Tony :) I also love the colors and the light in this one.
      The handcuffed man has a very biteable butt. I’m just saying ;)

Keymaster

Can I bid on the boy in the cage? Is this an open auction?????

Xanthe
      Keymaster

LOL! Get in line!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

We all know about you and cute biteable male bottoms, Hilde *g*

Anonymous
      Inactive

And we’ll start the bidding at five haggybix for the boy in the cage..Five Haggibix at the moment sitting with jacci….
      Do I have six haggybix offered for this fine specimen?….
      Sitting now at five…five haggybix i’m bid …going once……

Xanthe
      Keymaster

ROFL! He’s like a little lost puppy and we all want to adopt him! Or rather I want him adopted by a strong, mysterious, handsome, brooding master who takes him home and does bad things to him – that he enjoys far too much!

Keymaster

I dont know what a haggybix is, but i will bid 10 of them!!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Haggibix are chocolate bars filled with Malt Whisky which is a Haggis’s staple diet ;) So ten from the delightful slasher who wants this pampered pet!
      Do we have 11? Do we have a partner in mind to tame this beautiful animal?
      Going twice!

Keymaster

Sounds very….. interesting?
      Since i am down under (and you can take that with any innuendo you like 8) ) i might miss most of the auction as it is well past time for me to poodle off to bed.
      Can i put in an autobid like on ebay??? lmao

Anonymous
      Inactive

sweet dreams jacci lol

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve always liked the composition of this picture. In my head it’s always been Tony kneeling at Gibbs feet…

And, yes, I’ve made an icon of it because I thought it was just too beautiful not to.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Oh Georgie – that’s such a beautiful one! I love pics like this where they tell a story in such a classy way. And yes! I could totally see that as Tony kneeling at Gibbs’s feet! GUH!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m trying to restrain myself from sharing TOO many pics, but this one is just stunning and I thought you’d like it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Uh….. oh my. So many wonderful pics!
      If anyone needs me I’ll be in my bunk. *fans self*

Anonymous
      Inactive

See, when I look at that I see a younger Ducky (Man from UNCLE era maybe?). I don’t know why, I just do.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hmmm. David was a lot slighter in build and painfully blond when he was younger, which is probably why I can’t see it in the picture. This is what I think of when I think of UNCLE-era David.

Okay, not even remotely bondagey but he’s looking delicious so I’m hoping it’ll past muster for this thread.
      PS: In the spirit of total self-promotion but in the artwork thread I have a couple of Ducky/Jordan manips in the HiPS folder…

Anonymous
      Inactive

GUH! This is a GREAT topic. georgiesmith, I love the one you put up at the top of the of page. Wowzers, I could stare at it all day…

Keymaster

Here is one of my favourite pics of all time. Okay, so he is not naked *sigh* but it gives me that little flutter every single time i look at. it (even had that photo autographed by MTW lol) Poor Jarod, such a vulnerable position!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons