Murder 2.0

Xanthe Home Forums Artwork Murder 2.0

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Seeing as PJA was in “Murder 2.0” I couldn’t resist capping a couple of scenes. Also, it’s sort of in the hopes that ‘someone’ *cough* might have a plot bunny spanking their bottom at the idea of Harvey and Mike heading to DC for a case that involves, say, the FBI, NCIS and Murray’s bar…

Xanthe
      Keymaster

ROFL! That was subtle *g*. Although…I don’t have quite that plot bunny but I DO have a plot bunny calling itself “Three Masters” and involving Murray’s Bar *g*.
      I love how great PJA was in Murder 2:0. It remains one of my top ten NCIS episodes because I LOVED the mystery – it was bonkers but such good fun :-) .

Xanthe
      Keymaster

ROFL! That was subtle *g*. Although…I don’t have quite that plot bunny but I DO have a plot bunny calling itself “Three Masters” and involving Murray’s Bar *g*.
      I love how great PJA was in Murder 2:0. It remains one of my top ten NCIS episodes because I LOVED the mystery – it was bonkers but such good fun :-) .

Anonymous
      Inactive

Subtle, that’s me! That last scene is amazing isn’t it? One of those moments where you can feel the hair on the back of your neck stand on end.
      I was delighted with the first cap – it just looks like Tony is looking at the Puppy with that “I’ve been where you are and you have a lot to learn” kind of expression.
      Glad to hear there’s a plot bunny afoot. I was thinking about how Walter and Gibbs would interact with Harvey and I’m looking forward to your take on it. I would think that in some ways it would be almost paternal, because of the age difference, but also adversarial because of the whole lawyer thing – at least on Gibbs’ part. Fox and Mike would be huge trouble together, I fear, especially with Tony egging them on. I mean, you have to think that Mike has read all of Fox’s books, right?
      Gah! Oh the possibilities!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I KNOW! So many possibilities! I had the idea for the 24/7 crossover a week or two ago and have been squeeing about it in my head ever since. I think Harvey will like hanging out with some other doms – he has a lot to learn too although yes, Gibbs might give him a steely glare or two before they find some common ground. Mike will be petrified of Gibbs, like all good puppies are of such an Alpha Dog, but Walter will probably go out of his way too soothe his nerves. And oh gawd yes! The naughty possibilities when Fox gets his hands on him! Of COURSE Mike has read Fox’s books – he’ll be all too impressionable I fear! And Tony will pretend to be all “I’ve been a full time sub for ages and know everything” and boasting and showing off like crazy – until Gibbs slaps the back of his head and Mike gets to see that he’s not quite as confident as he makes out!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well scratch my ears and cover the haggis in flea powder!
      Um I’m dreaming, Santa is real and there just has to be a tooth fairy because 24/7 crossover? THREE Masters? WOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thats the best news of 2011! Now I’m just gonna sitz here’s and waits :) Love those guys so much
      xx

Xanthe
      Keymaster

LOL! Well, if I don’t get it done by my birthday on the 11th, I’ll try and get it done by xmas!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons