'Real' NCIS

Xanthe Home Forums TV Fandoms NCIS 'Real' NCIS

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

While ‘The Real NCIS’ is no longer on – some other real life crime docu shows do at times cover NCIS.
      [font=arial unicode ms]I woke during the night because my back and knee were aching and I ended up watching ‘The Investigators’ – the reason it caught my attention was the episode titled ‘Burning Secret’ dealt with NCIS – two agents out of the Washington DC headquarters pursuing a missing person case turned homicide. They talked a bit about the ‘mission’ of NCIS, etc. Since ‘The Real NCIS’ is no longer on – it was fun watching the ‘real deal’. Of course it was no where near as dramatic as Gibbs and team rushing in to solve a case [this one had been almost a cold case reopened because an NCIS Special Agent recognized a forensic composite drawing] but it was no less interesting.
      Does make me appreciate when we get the ‘regular’ run of the mill type of cases on the show rather than the grand conspiracies or mole hunt or seasonal arcs. It is kind of fun watching the ‘real’ agents – comparing them to what we see on the show and the fact that Mark and Michael based their characters in part on ‘real’ agents.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons