S 09 Oh My Good Lord!

Xanthe Home Forums TV Fandoms NCIS S 09 Oh My Good Lord!

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I’ve just finished watching the last episode of this season and what on earth cn I say? The last 4 episodes have been phenomenal! There has been a fantastic story arc full of twists and turns and angst all the way through this season which has ran hand in hand with the usual “Gear up we have a dead marine/petty officer/Lieutenant” I don’t know if ratings had been falling, I’m thinking maybe they had but as far as i’m concerned they have pulled out all the stops with this one and its paid off. WOW! *sob* WOW

Keymaster

I absolutely agree, i have hung on thru the dull and boring phase and now i am so glad i did. OMG this has just been on fire these last few episodes. The ending. ohhhhhhhhhh that was just ohhhhhh. I am going to watch it again tonight after work, i am still in shock over the last scene!!!!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I’m afraid I just can’t bring myself to watch it. Sigh. The only ep I’ve watched since xmas was the 200th and I didn’t really like that one. I’m tired of NCIS disappointing me and I really hated one spoiler I read about where Tony and Ziva were at the end of the episode so I’m going to give it a miss and accept I’m done with watching NCIS for good now.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh Xanthe I never even gave the Tiva thing a second thought to be honest because there hasn’t been that much of it in this story line and everything else was so much more interesting. This for some reason smacks of HiPS to me. Deering lost his son and now he’s going to take apart everything Gibbs holds important. And take from him those he counts as family. The final scene broke my heart :/

Anonymous
      Inactive

The ending. ohhhhhhhhhh that was just ohhhhhh. I am going to watch it again tonight after work, i am still in shock over the last scene!!!!
      I know what you mean I’m going to sit down and watch it again this time with my 3 boys….lord I hope i don’t start bubbling into my tea :(

Anonymous
      Inactive

Woot!
      Last night they finally showed the last episode of season nine (sometimes Aus sucks). And OMG!! The ending! I’m just in shock.
      I loved this story arc. It had something that’s been missing from NCIS for a long time. It was actually interesting and just so… ugh I don’t know. All I can say is wow. I can’t wait for s10.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons