Suits Super Fans

Xanthe Home Forums TV Fandoms Suits Suits Super Fans

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I saw this on the Suits Facebook page and wanted to pass the word along…

We’re looking for Suits SUPER FANS to be featured in an upcoming USA NETWORK project, filming in LA the week of FEB 13. Please send photos and/or a video of yourself with 100 words or less telling us a bit about yourself, why you’re a true Suits SUPER FAN and why you love the Characters. Send to usafans2012@gmail.com – ENTRIES DUE SATURDAY, FEB 11TH. MUST HAVE AVAILABILITY TO FILM WEEK OF FEB 13 IN LOS ANGELES.

No, I will be not applying. I’m not at all photogenic and that’s kind of implied in the “send photos and/or a video of yourself” and only wanting 100 words. So it’s more gloss than substance, which is cool. It’s Hollywood, I get that. I’m just looking forward to hearing from someone who does get involved to find out what it’s all about.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I wish you would do it, Georgie, so you could put over the Marvey love. I dread some Rachel/Mike shipper making out it’s all about that. But I do understand your reasons – I’m not sure I’d put myself forward either. I’m not keen on the limelight in any form!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I sincerely doubt that I’d be chosen even if I did submit something. Generally they’re not looking for middle-aged, pudgy women to wax lyrical about their hip new show.
      Looking at the Facebook post I was surprised at how many guys are saying they’re sending stuff in. I don’t know why I’m surprised – I just expected it to be fangirl central.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh hell, I wish I’d have seen this earlier. I’d have sent something in! Ah well…maybe they’ll do it again for season two. So glad this good show got picked up for another season :)

Anonymous
      Inactive

You live in the LA area?

Anonymous
      Inactive

No I don’t.
      But I still think it would have been kinda fun to send something in and try anyway. If I had sent something in and on the off chance it actually got picked, well, I’d go from there.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I ran into your posting, I in fact did apply for the Suits Super Fan…I heard about on FB. I actually was fortunate to receive a call on Sat & Sun from USA network, well the people who do the casting, KATZ casting. They did a phone interview with me & then said they would love to meet with me. So they set up a formal meeting with me that Tues. Valentines Day in Los Angeles. The crazy thing is that it was an actual audition, meaning the place was a casting studio & there were about 50 other people there who were ALL Actors. One girl actually said to me, ” You are a normal person?” They called me in and it was intimidating, they has a camera man filming you while the director of the promo interviewed me & “2” other people sat on a couch & just watched & took notes. Typically I do pretty well on interviews, I am really used to speaking so I did feel that I was confidant, but needless to say I didn’t get a call back. My ego was bruised because although I am not an actress I usually nail any type of interview, so I was really dissappointed, I am not sure what they were looking for but it was obvious it was not me… : (

Xanthe
      Keymaster

WOW! That actually sounds quite like an ordeal for someone who is just a fan, and, as you said, not auditioning for something! I’m really sorry you didn’t get the callback though! But it does make me wonder if they’ll just choose an actress for the superfan – someone they can give a script to.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I know I was wondering if they would do a script, but part of me thought no because why would they interview & ask you questions about the show, so I am really anticipating what the promo will be about & what they have the people who were casted do. Perhaps they were looking for someone a little wild/crazy personality??

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons