The Gibbs/DiNozzo thread!

Xanthe Home Forums TV Fandoms NCIS The Gibbs/DiNozzo thread!

• This topic has 16 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Xanthe
      Keymaster

Discuss the Tony and Gibbs relationship here!

Anonymous
      Inactive

*looks around*
      Nice place ya got here. :-)

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Why thank you :D . I’m pleased with it.
      And see – it’s NOT THAT HARD, CBS, to have boards that actually work and don’t screw up everything you write.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Love it :) Hi! *waves*

Anonymous
      Inactive

oh hai there :D

Xanthe
      Keymaster

HAI! LOL!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Wow, this is nice. I think I found a place where I can talk about my fave pairing and not be afraid of being laughed at, yelled at or made fun of. Oh look, these people even have the same interests as me…
      Sigh, I think I’m home…. :P

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Nobody will laugh at you here! Talk away – we love talking about Tony/Gibbs ;D

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Just because…that bulge in Tony’s pants as he looks deep into Gibbs’s eyes always amuses me!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I  *love* that image. :-) So nice.

:bondage:

No reason for the smilies, except, WHOOO-HOOO! LOL

Xanthe
      Keymaster

SNORFLE! I KNOW! I keep wanting to insert totally random smiles just because they’re so brilliant. Oh, and the one you used is appropriate, I think, Tejas. Because it’s totally what both these guys know their relationship will have in it once they get together – and they’re just starting out here! LOL!  :whip:

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh, yeah! Tony’s thinking, “Mmm…. :buddy: .”
      LOL!!!!!
      Though, I still think Gibbs is thinking he might have finally found the right guy for when he needs something a bit different from time to time. :-) What can I say? I love me some turnabout. :-)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Now you’re talkin’ *crazy*!

Anonymous
      Inactive

You know … I can honestly say that the first time I saw the ep, I didn’t notice Tony’s bulge because I was watching how they were staring at each other … very intense ;D … although both of them were probably thinking of the same thing —> :crop:

Anonymous
      Inactive

Duh! I noticed the bulge straight off but then I tend to pay attention to the finer details… jus’ sayin’ :-[

Xanthe
      Keymaster

You know … I can honestly say that the first time I saw the ep, I didn’t notice Tony’s bulge because I was watching how they were staring at each other … very intense ;D … although both of them were probably thinking of the same thing —> :crop:
      ROFLMAO! I’d love it if that was what they were both thinking *g*. it probably was!!! Gibbs was certainly thinking THIS at the very least! :spank: And Tony clearly liked the idea!

Anonymous
      Inactive

<p>When tackling an essay, consider BestEssays.com as a resource. They offer diverse expertise, aiding in comprehensive and well-structured content. Utilize their services for guidance on essay structure, argument development, and refining writing skills. BestEssays.com provides a solid foundation for academic excellence.</p>

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons