Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Xanthe
      Keymaster

Discuss Gibbs/MH here! Pics welcome!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Ooh! I just saw an ad for Certain Prey! I can’t *wait* to see this! MH looks sooooo good in this, and I think he’s going to be incredible as Davenport. :-)

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve seen the trailer and most definitely looks interesting. And he’s all in black, black jacket, black shirt, black tie and hair slightly longer than in NCIS – very scrumptious indeed 8)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Have you read the books? It was *very* easy to start picturing him as Lucas.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Nope :( I’d have to get them online, I may yet do for future reading as I have a backlog of “must be” read books

Anonymous
      Inactive

If you like mystery/thrillers, these may be right up your alley. Some folks have had…issues with Lucas and his women, but I don’t. I see him as a guy who really, really, really loves women and has little self-control when it comes to them. ;-) Though, he does grow through the books and that path is an interesting one. Just keep in mind, he’s a fairly dark character in a lot of ways. Not quite an anti-hero, but definitely affected by what he does for a living.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sounds interesting, a kind of *dark* DiNozzo :-) Must take a look in Amazon. Thanks for explaining without giving anything away.

Keymaster

Quite welcome. And yeah, there’s a dash of Tony in there. :-)

Anonymous
      Inactive

I did warn about those pics ::) and as I mentioned to someone else just imagine Gibbs and Tony stepping out together with Gibbs dressed up like that… imagine the effect on the population female and male ;)

Keymaster

Some serious hot MH eye candy from latest TV film, here’s link to my 2 last LJ entries. http://gibbs-dinozzo.livejournal.com/933001.html and here’s the previous one to that: http://gibbs-dinozzo.livejournal.com/932436.html
      Strongly suggest sitting or lying down to view these, with cold drink at hand or at least some ice, a fan and smelling salts
      8)

Anonymous
      Inactive

GUH!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons