The Harvey/Mike thread!

Xanthe Home Forums TV Fandoms Suits The Harvey/Mike thread!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

So I just watched the first episode of this series and every look between these two makes me want to yell at my computer screen “Just kiss already!”
      I’m fairly certain even if I hadn’t read Posession first I’d think these two were doing it. They just say so much with their eyes. And the way Mike kept pressing Harvey about caring about him.
      I think I’m in love with this ‘ship right here.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I usually don’t really start thinking of characters slashing it up until I’ve gone and found some lovely fiction but with suits my brain went from gen to hard core slash before the end of their first scene together :D if it weren’t for the really bad romantic plot lines with girls I’d think they were actually leading us to believe they really are in a canon relationship just not allowed to show us it, oh well theres always seasons 2 ;)

Anonymous
      Inactive

I had read pretty much all of Xanthe’s NCIS slash and watched the whole season of Suits before I found this site. (Dumb, I know)…
      HUGE SQUEES! This pairing was just begging to be written, and who better to do it!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons