The Pretender

Xanthe Home Forums BDSM, Slash & Spanking The Pretender

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

I discovered slash, and I had NO idea what it was, in my fandom, The Pretender (which is not very slashy at all unfortunately). I read this story that had the word slash in it, not having a clue what that meant and was shocked and horrified… yes, shocked, when it got slashy. Decided I couldn’t read it, was just appalled. Who would write such things?
      Well, of course, some weird compulsion, or demon possession or something, forced me to continue and now I realise it wasn’t really all that good, but at the time… oh my. Finding a severe lack of any more stories in my own fandom, I hunted further abroad and found this thing called 24/7 on some random site. Didn’t actually find out about xanthe.org until much later, so I read the great epic slash novel, and the rest, as they say is history.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You obviously started with the wrong slash fic lol but you are right about the lack of slash in the pretender :( I first watched it when I was innocent of fandom but started rewatching it again several months ago so thought but was shocked I couldn’t see anything there :( and its not even a ‘I’m not gonna go looking to keep it innocent’ but its just not there lol

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons