Who is the most loving dom?

Xanthe Home Forums BDSM, Slash & Spanking Who is the most loving dom?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Each one of them really is ‘The Man’ but somehow Skinner seems more versitile so i’m thinking he can deliver the hard and gentle love despite being one of the scarier Doms ;) So if we’re talking holistic care..he’s gotta be my choice.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Ooh, like it Haggy! And I agree – Walter does have a certain versatility!
      Also – go you! You TOTALLY are using these forums like a pro!

Anonymous
      Inactive

From what I’ve seen (and admittedly I’m only partway through the 24/7 verse) my vote is on Skinner.

Keymaster

It is a hard call, as John has that kind of gruff and fun affection, and Gibbs, well Gibbs is Gibbs and that is really all that needs saying. But Skinner gets my vote in the end. The gruff DA, the protective side of him, and he can be so expressive and generous, so stern, so sexy when he is angry and in full DA mode and then there is that lovely bald head *sighs*

Anonymous
      Inactive

Gibbs could out dom Skinner –just barely. ;D John reminds me too much of Tony – lovable but goofy. Gibbs and Skinner both would have a field day with him in their hands….
      Sorry – don’t know who the other two guys are.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think I have to vote Gibbs on this one, because he’s definitely got a saving people thing.
      Not only is he able to show affection and love in a matter-of-fact sort of way to Tony, he also had a number of subs collared at one point. He loved each one of them for who they were and was able to help them each meet their potential, be they top or sub. Someone who’s able to genuinely care on so many levels (and not expect body rights or romantic love in return) and then able to show complete devotion to a real collared sub definitely gets my vote for “most loving”

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Wow – great points Kate!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I say Gibbs for exactly the reasons noted by Kate. And since she said it better than I could there’s no reason to go any further than that.
      However, there’s a caveat in that I’ve never read any of the West Wing stories so I have no idea what kind of dom Leo McGarry is. And I’m only just getting into Suits so I don’t have enough of a real sense of Harvey yet.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I voted for Gibbs, though I think Harvey and Sheppard both come close.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The most loving? Umm…all of them ;D
      The most care-taking, well for that I have to go with John Sheppard. The other Doms are also bosses and ultimately have a job that’s bigger than their Dom/sub relationship, a case of other commitments and compromises that they probably hate but when it comes down to the fate of a 10yr. old (or the entire USA) the job kind of takes over. That’s not to say John doesn’t have other responsibilities but his entire purpose on Atlantis, form the very begining, is basically protect/take-care-of the geeks – and his sub happens to be head geek.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I can’t even begin to tell you how my brain exploded at the mere idea of John Sheppard subbing for either Gibbs or Skinner. Someone should really take me there…#hint

Anonymous
      Inactive

Priceless and so true. John took Rodney on practically from the get go. And if he couldn’t one of his team had to be looking out for his genious scientist :) Love at first snark maybe

Anonymous
      Inactive

I chose Gibbs mainly because of the way he takes care of Abby like a father would. He’s so loving and tender with her. I think with Tony it’s more about the tough love, but I like to imagine that in private he’s that caring and tender with him too. :)

Xanthe
      Keymaster

I love all these doms and while I think they ALL have instinctive toppy qualities, I wonder who would be the most loving dom? Maybe the most into care-taking their sub/s?

Anonymous
      Inactive

This is a tough one for me. I think all of the tops mentioned absolutely adore their submissives, but they show it differently. For example, John is badass but when it comes to Rodney he’s a bit softer than Gibbs is with Tony. I would never doubt their love for their submissives, not for any of them, but I think Tony shows his adoration of Gibbs more than any other sub towards their own dom, which proves to me that Gibbs is the most loving.
      I think I just confused myself.

Xanthe
      Keymaster

LOL! I am happy to be blamed! HEH! I wouldn’t kick any of these guys out of my bed on a cold (or warm!) night! They’re all gorgeous in their own way.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oooooh decisions decisions…….
      I’m new to ‘Suits’ so I don’t know so much about Harvey – he is a little on the young side for me!….although on the teaser clip on Dave for episode 2 there’s a moment when Harvey comments on Mike being high…and it just makes me go all quibbly! He is so uncompromising!
      Much as I adore John, and he is a fantastic Dom for Rodney, he is again a tad young for me…and sometimes seems a little rigid. I like ‘incompromising’ …it’s what I need!….but with a little flexibility! A ‘loving’ Dom would be flexible….but I guess that Rodney needs that rigidity sometimes, som John is just giving what his boy needs.
      Skinner – well, after reading 24 the first time I fell a little bit in love! He has a real handle on what Fox needs.
      Gibbs, well we are talking sex personified! At least for me! He has his own issues to deal with, which is fine as Tony is a really strong sub and can cope with Gibbs.
      Actually, I think I have the perfect solution, at least for me!…..Do you think Gibbs and Skinner would be prepared to share a willing sub?!!!!…..and I’d even be prepared to play with Fox and Tony too if needs must! ( I’d force myself to enjoy it! ;) )….It’s just that I really love Gibbs…but that playroom of Skinner’s is to die for!
      Hey….I’ve just realised, I refer to Harvey and John by Christian/First names but Gibbs and Skinner by last names! I wonder if that is linked to the fact that I see them as the perfect Doms?!

Xanthe
      Keymaster

Aw! That’s such a cute answer! Hee! Gabriel Macht who plays Harvey just turned 40 the other day, so he’s not really really young. He does look quite young though! I agree that both Gibbs and Skinner have that older, authority figure thing going on which makes them such good doms. John and Harvey both have less gravitas, although they are very sexy!

Anonymous
      Inactive

For some of us, 40 is still pretty young! Not that I would object to getting down and dirty with a hot 40-year old!
      Then again, Mike is bordering on jailbait! A little babe-in-arms like him should sooooo not be fuelling the sort of fantasies an older lass such as myself has been having recently….and I blame you Xanthe!
      Gibbs and/or Skinner do certainly have the older authority thing going, and combined with tough love mmmmmmm!
      But I wouldn’t kick John or Harvey out of my bed on a cold night either!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh I so so so agree and this from a *whispers* 50 this year. HEY! the outside might be wearing but the inside is still RARING to go!
      You can’t put a good Haggis down! well you could if your a vet fast enough on his feet to catch her ;)

Anonymous
      Inactive

LOL Mike is too near my boys age ;)

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons